It’s out. I made some UI tweaks and got the release build working, so you’re not including a bunch of debug code. Here’s how I envision people using it:
1. Install manually. I’m working on getting it in the app store.
2. You should see something that looks like
3. To store your hunger: enter the number in the upper text box and hit “store”
4. Set an alarm for the next time you wish to track your hunger.
5. A notification with a quiet beep and short vibrate will remind you at that time.
6. When you want to retrieve your data, hit retrieve.
7. When you’re done, hit clear. This will erase all data, not just clear the screen.