My hobby at the Foresight Institute Vision Weekend was asking people involved in longevity research what their talent gaps were. Here are the answers:
- “Do whatever you’re most interested in”
- A groundbreaking creative work that brings immortality into the mainstream.
- Translating the research into something that laymen can get excited about.
- Did I mention I write for geroscience.com ? Relive the days when I explained basic medical science a lot.
- There is no talent gap, they just need money.
- Communications, both connecting scientists to each other and spreading their research, and increasing the knowledge of smart laymen.
- Young people. And then communication.